As a member of Telegraph Health Center, you must agree to abide by the following rules:
PLEASE, NO CELL PHONE USE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
- Only legally qualified patients and caregivers may register as members of Telegraph Health Center.
- All patient members must be of 18 years of age or older and have valid photo identification as well as a valid and verifiable doctor’s recommendation.
- Redistribution of medicine is strictly prohibited by Telegraph Health Center. Membership will be automatically revoked if there is evidence or suspicion of such behavior.
- Patient members are not allowed to smoke or consume cannabis in or around the premises of Telegraph Health Center.
- Loitering or smoking cigarettes in or around the premises of Telegraph Health Center is not allowed and those who do so will be asked to vacate the grounds immediately.
- All members must be respectful of neighboring businesses in the vicinity.
- No dogs or pets, except service animals, will be allowed to enter the building.
- Non-patients, children and minors will not be allowed in the building.
- Use of electronic devices such as cell phones, cameras, computers, is not allowed.
- Members are allowed up to two dispensary visits per day.
- Everyone, including staff, other members and any other person on the premises must be treated respectfully. Offensive or abusive behavior and / or language may result in membership termination.
- In the event of an emergency situation, please follow the instruction of Telegraph Health Center personnel as they have been adequately trained for such situation.
- No weapons allowed.
- Read, understand and agree to the terms of Telegraph Health Center’s Membership Agreement and Code of Conduct.
*Please fill out the form below and return to our office.